The legislation of the Republic of Latvia stipulates that the owner of the online store must reserve the terms of delivery and return of goods, as well as the right of refusal. Such a reservation is called a distance contract (MK regulations ).
The seller of the goods offered in this Internet store, on the one hand, hereinafter referred to as the Seller, and the person placing the order, hereinafter referred to as the Buyer, on the other hand, conclude the following Agreement:
The Seller undertakes to sell and deliver goods to the Buyer in accordance with the Buyer's order.
Delivery and payment arrangements
The buyer orders goods through this website, indicating the type and quantity of goods to be ordered. The buyer has the option to pay for the product using the payment tools built into the Internet service or by paying the corresponding invoice prepared by the seller and sent to the buyer by e-mail. The invoice is prepared electronically and is valid without a signature.
The seller ensures the delivery of the goods within 7 days after receiving the payment for the goods, coordinating the delivery time with the buyer.
Right of withdrawalThe Buyer has the right to reject the product within 14 calendar days from the moment of receipt of the Product by sending a letter of rejection to the Seller. The cancellation letter form is sent by the Seller to the Buyer by e-mail at the Buyer's request. The buyer is obliged to return the product to the seller within 7 days after sending the letter of refusal. All expenses incurred in connection with sending the goods back to the Seller shall be borne by the Buyer.
The buyer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal if:
- the ordered goods cannot be returned due to their nature, or they are perishable or can be used up quickly;
- the ordered goods are made directly for the Buyer according to an individual order;
- the buyer has opened and/or damaged the packaging of the products.
The Seller reserves the right to refuse the Buyer to exercise the right of withdrawal or to withhold a compensation fee in case the product and/or its packaging is damaged.
This contract is concluded between the owner of the internet trade website www.lieliskiegardumi.com SIA Lieliskie, single registration no. 40203323509, (hereinafter - the Seller), and the Buyer who places an order and makes a purchase on the www.lieliskiegardumi.com internet trading site. The distance contract applies to all orders and purchases made on the www.lieliskiegardumi.com website.
1. The buyer orders, buys and pays. The seller supplies and sells food products, (hereinafter referred to as the Goods) in accordance with the terms of this agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement).
2. The Buyer orders the Goods by filling out the proposed order form on the Seller's website www.lieliskiegardumi.com. When placing an order, the Buyer undertakes to provide accurate information about himself: first name, last name, delivery address and contact information. The Buyer undertakes to inform the Seller about any changes by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than within 24 hours from the moment of receiving the order confirmation. The buyer is responsible for presenting the correct data, otherwise the delivery of the Product is not guaranteed. The ordering of the Product shall be considered as the Buyer's offer to the Seller to conclude this Distance Agreement, for the delivery of the ordered Product, and, upon the Buyer's consent, to purchase the ordered Product at the specified price. The personal data presented are not transferred to third parties, except for the goods delivery company chosen by the buyer (hereinafter the supplier), to ensure the delivery of the order.
3. The Seller delivers the Product with Sia "Omniva", Venipak or DPD according to the choice made by the Buyer (parcel, pick-up point or courier delivery) and according to the rates set by the courier.
4. The Buyer can place orders 24 hours a day, but the Seller completes the orders: on working days from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Collection is not carried out on Sundays and holidays. The Seller sends a confirmation of order acceptance to the Buyer by e-mail. If the Buyer does not receive a confirmation e-mail, then the order has not been accepted. The assembly of the order is started when the money has been credited to the Seller's Paypal account.
5. The buyer can use the right of refusal contained in the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia and return the Product within 14 (fourteen) calendar days. In order to avoid dispute situations, at the time of receiving the Product, the Buyer must make sure that it corresponds to the order (name, content and quantity of the product).
The right of withdrawal cannot be used if:
The buyer of the product has opened and/or damaged the package; ·
After the expiration of the statutory period.
· 6. · In case the Products are assembled incorrectly, the Buyer has the right to exchange the Product within 14 (fourteen) days by filling out the return form. In the aforementioned case, courier costs are covered by the Seller.
7. If the Buyer wants to use the right of refusal, the following recommendations and conditions should be taken into account:
7.1. The returned Product must not be used (taking into account the specifics of the Product). If the condition of the returned Product has deteriorated, and this has happened due to improper storage, the Buyer does not have the right to exercise the right of withdrawal. 7.2. The buyer is obliged to keep and not damage the original packaging of the Product.
7.3. If the Buyer wants to use the right of refusal, in that case he must contact the Seller by e-mail email@example.com. The Buyer receives a cancellation form from the Seller, which he fills out and sends to the Seller to the aforementioned e-mail.
7.4. The Buyer is obliged to keep both courier documents for receiving the Product and postal/courier documents for returning the Product to the Seller.
7.5. The Buyer can find detailed information about what a distance contract is and the right of withdrawal at the following website address: http://www.ptac.gov.lv
7.6. The Seller transfers the money for the returned Product and its delivery costs to the bank account specified by the Buyer in the cancellation form within 14 (fourteen) calendar days after the termination of the Agreement and receipt of the Product specified in the cancellation form in the Seller's warehouse, based on the Buyer's refusal.
8. The average delivery time is 2 (two) to 6 (six) working days, but the Seller reserves the right to deliver the Product within 2 (two) calendar weeks, as delivery times may change depending on the workload of suppliers.
9. All prices are indicated with 21% VAT (value added tax).
10. The Buyer makes payment for the Product in the online store www.lieliskiegardumi.com using the Paypal integrated payment system and the payment options offered by it.
11. This Agreement is in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia. The buyer confirms that, when making a purchase on the website www.lieliskiegardumi.com, he has familiarized himself with the terms of this Agreement and undertakes to observe and fulfill them.
12. The Buyer is informed that the Seller has the right to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement at any time.
By entering the necessary information, placing the order, the Buyer confirms that he is familiar with and agrees that the data provided by him are used so that the Seller can accept the Buyer's order and deliver the goods in accordance with the legislative requirements of the Republic of Latvia. By entering information, the Buyer agrees that notifications related to the processing of the Buyer's order will be sent to the specified e-mail address.